#Complete

(http://images.clipartpanda.com/education-clip-art-yikL9r6iE.jpeg)


    Time flies so fast that it feels like yesterday is the first day of distance learning. I remember having a hard time in the first weeks of class but with time I learned how to adjust and manage my time. In this year I can say I've learned a handful of amazing things I can use in my Senior High School and in life.

    In the last quarter, I enjoyed doing blogs because sometimes it serves as a stress reliever for me. I gained knowledge in the topics we are tasks to blog. And in some, I had a fair share of it so it is easier for me to express my insights on it but I had some, where I had to search on the web to further understand it. And the good thing is it served as an eye-opener for me that I can share with other people. Also, I learned a lot about the basics of web design. Although we are not able to do it on the Font page so we resorted to doing a simple HTML. For me who is excited to learn new things,  I can say it is challenging and time-consuming but I've come to enjoy it. 

(https://img.favpng.com/10/6/2/distance-education-e-learning-vector-graphics-continuing-education-png-favpng-3nyrx7M4QYP7tne0T0hHk2Ff4.jpg)


    
In this whole year, I am thankful and happy that I found friends who are there for me throughout the year. I am also thankful for our parents and guardians who supported us and our teachers who continue to teach us despite the pandemic. I am thankful to God because he has given us amazing people who can understand and support us. I also thank God for he has not forsaken us.

    I still can't believe that we are close to completing this school year. I hope that I can apply this learning in the next school year. I am happy with what I have achieved today because I know I tried my best to stand still in this challenging school year.

(https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/distance-education-23429689.jpg)


References:


Comments

Popular Posts